Activity buses run on Tuesdays and Thursdays.
The Peninsula School District is committed to creating equitable and inclusive learning environments. To achieve this, PSD will supply all basic educational school supplies to Pre-K through 12th grade students.
We will not be selling school issued PE uniforms but students will be required to bring these items for PE.
- Black or Gray Shorts
- Gray or White T Shirt with First Initial and Last Name Written on the Front
- Gym Shoes
Registration for fall sports is open. Go to the athletic web page to register.
Sept. 11 - Oct. 19
- Girls' Volleyball (7th and 8th grade girls)
- Cross Country (6th, 7th, & 8th)
- Boys' Soccer (7th & 8th grade boys)
Oct. 30 - Dec. 9
Jan. 8 - Feb. 8
- Girls' Basketball (7th & 8th grade girls)
March 4 - April 4
- Girls' Soccer (7th & 8th grade girls)
- Boys' Basketball (7th & 8th grade boys)
April 8 - May 22
- Track & Field
Fees: $20 ASB (Associated Student Body membership) is required. This fee covers all sports during a school year.
Physical: Students participating in a school sport must have a current Sports Physical on file at HRMS. These physicals are good for 2 years.
Sept. 11 Fall Sports Begin
Sept. 12 Clubs Begin
Sept. 14 Picture Day
Sept. 21 VPO Meeting @ 6pm
Sept. 25 VPO Fall Fundraiser (Charleston Wrap) Ends Oct. 16
Sept. 28 Parent Education Night with Officer Brent (Drug Awareness) @ 6pm
Oct. 9 Non-Student Day - Teacher Inservice
Oct. 19 Picture Retake Day
Oct. 23-27 Conference Week (Early Dismissal @ 11:30am)
Preorder Student Portraits
Yuen Lui Studio will photograph individual portraits at Harbor Ridge Middle School on Thursday, September 14.
Families can preorder photos here: 2023-24 Harbor Ridge Middle School Picture Day 9/14 (enter your email address and select your package; separate orders are required for each student, including siblings).
- Print orders will be shipped to the school in approximately three weeks after the picture day.
- Digital orders will be sent via email from email@example.com in approximately three weeks after the picture day (use firstname.lastname@example.org to search your inbox/spam folders).
- ID cards will be printed onsite and handed to students at the time of their photo.
Spanish Culture Club is a brand new club here at Harbor Ridge. Our first meeting is Thursday, November 17th after school. All students are welcome to come have fun and learn about the cultures, holidays, foods, and celebrations of the Spanish- speaking countries around the world. Spanish Culture Club will be meeting two Thursdays every month in room 122. Señora Chaney hopes to see you there! Dec. 1 & 15, Jan. 12 & 26, Feb. 9 & 16, March 9 & 23, April 6 & 20, May 4 & 18, June 1 & 15
Games/Crafts Club - Meets every Tuesday in the library.
Dungeons & Dragons Club - Meets every Tuesday in room 003.
Homework Club - Meets every Tuesday in the library.
Support the VPO
Great Gifts!! Many prizes!!
Click on Read More for all of the details!
Pictures can still be ordered.
Photos will be used on ID cards and in the yearbook. All students will receive an ID card. Purchasing a package is not necessary. Click Read More for order information.
Our COVID-19 Site Safety Plan is now available for the 2021-2022 school year.
View Harbor Ridge Middle School's COVID-19 Site Safety Plan.
Fee list for specific classes: Click Here
Order supplies online using this form: Click Here
Available upon request:
- Free and Reduced Lunch Program Form
- Health Specific Medication at School Forms
- General Order Form
Watch Falcon news live!
Be in the know – you will receive all dates, functions, and events happening at Harbor Ridge Middle School.
sign up for remind–click on the bottom link:
PASSWORD IS hrmsevents