Harbor Ridge Middle School believes that interscholastic sports and activities promote sportsmanship and citizenship. The athletic/activity programs instill pride in school, community, teach lessons for life, self-discipline, and develops students physically and emotionally.
Activities/Athletics are an extension of a solid educational program. Research shows that students who participate in activities/athletics tend to maintain higher grade point averages, better attendance, and fewer discipline problems.
|Season #1||Sept.11-Oct. 19||Cross Country||6th-7th-8th graders, boys and girls|
|Boys' Soccer||Two 7th/8th grade teams|
One 7th & one 8th grade team
|Season #2||Oct. 30-Dec. 9||Wrestling||6th/7th/8th graders, boys and girls|
|Season #3||Jan. 8 - Feb. 8||Girls' Basketball||One 7th & one 8th grade team|
|Season #4||Mar 4 -April 4||Boys' Basketball||One 7th & one 8th grade team|
|Girls' Soccer||Two 7th/8th grade teams|
|Season #5||April 8-May 22||Track||
6th-7th-8th graders, boys and girls
Sports REGISTRATION REQUIREMENTS:
- ASB Membership of $20 – One-time fee good for all sports during a school year. Your student can bring in $20 cash or check to the bookkeeper. You can pay with credit/debit card by going to the PSD Online Payment Portal. Username - Enter the student's ID number. Password - Enter the student's Last Name (IN ALL CAPS). *Do Not Sign in as a Guest
- Sports Physical - Any student wanting to participate in a school sport must have a current Sports Physical (forms may vary) on file here at HRMS. These physicals are good for 24 months Fee varies with your primary healthcare provider, or you can complete a physical at no cost through Community Health Care Key Medical Clinic. Please call them 253-884-9221 to confirm days and times available for sports physicals.
- Academic Eligibility - Student-athletes must maintain a GPA of at least 2.0 (which is a C average) and have no more than one course with an F.
Register for Athletics at Harbor Ridge:
Please register through the PSD FinalForms website at https://peninsula-wa.finalforms.com/
Click on this Parent Playbook for a visual guide to getting started on FinalForms. If you require any support during the registration process, you can:
- Click the “Get Help” button the website for FinalForms technical support.
- Contact our office secretary, Michelle Daugherty, at firstname.lastname@example.org or (253) 530-1908 for Harbor Ridge support.
Activity Buses run on Tuesdays and Thursdays. Click on Activity Runs to view the routes.
STUDENT ACCIDENT & SICKNESS INSURANCE:
Use the link below to access insurance enrollment forms or online enrollment.