Library & Media Center
ACCESS SORA FOR STUDENTS
***DON'T FORGET STUDENT’S MUST BE LOGGED INTO THE FOLLOWING TWO LOCATIONS***
The Zoom application installed on the student's Chromebook
1. Locate the Zoom app (small blue square with white camera icon)
2. Open the app and ensure the box that appears contains the student’s name
3. LEAVE THIS APP OPEN AND RUNNING!
4. Proceed to Schoology to access teacher's Zoom link or Meeting ID/Password from teacher
***If the student’s name does not appear, follow directions below***
1. Choose "Sign in with SSO" option
2. Put in "psd401" for the company ID/domain
3. That should take you to our district login page. Login there with the same Student ID number and password that is used for MyPSDPortal
4. It should log you in and say "launch app" click that (or just close it and go back to the app). The app should now have your child's name or ID in the upper corner.
5. LEAVE THIS APP OPEN AND RUNNING!
6. Proceed to Schoology to access teacher's Zoom link or Meeting ID/Password from teacher
The Zoom web page (click "Zoom meetings" icon in MyPSDPortal)
1. Clicking on the icon will open a new browser page containing the web-based Zoom dashboard
2. In the top right corner there should be a small square with a photo or initials
3. Click on the square and a drop down will appear with the student’s name and edtools email address
*** If the Zoom window does not open, a PSD portal login will appear instead***
1. Log in with the student's edtools account (firstname.lastname@example.org) and password they use to log into their portal
2. Close window and proceed to Schoology to access teacher's Zoom link or the Meeting ID/Password provided by the teacher