Harbor Ridge Middle School will work collaboratively to achieve high standards of learning for all by meeting the artistic, academic, physical, social and emotional needs of our school community within a safe, supportive and hopeful environment.
Activity buses run on Tuesdays and Thursdays.
Spanish Culture Club is a brand new club here at Harbor Ridge. Our first meeting is Thursday, November 17th after school. All students are welcome to come have fun and learn about the cultures, holidays, foods, and celebrations of the Spanish- speaking countries around the world. Spanish Culture Club will be meeting two Thursdays every month in room 122. Señora Chaney hopes to see you there! Dec. 1 & 15, Jan. 12 & 26, Feb. 9 & 16, March 9 & 23, April 6 & 20, May 4 & 18, June 1 & 15
Games/Crafts Club - Meets every Tuesday in the library.
Dungeons & Dragons Club - Meets every Tuesday in room 003.
Homework Club - Meets every Tuesday in the library.
Yuen Lui Studio will photograph makeup and retake photos at Harbor Ridge Middle School on Friday, October 21.
- Preorder photos for the October 21 Makeup/Retake Day here (select the October 2022 gallery; this is for families who have not placed a picture order for this school year)
- View and order photos that were taken during the September picture day here (select the September 2022 gallery and enter your student's school ID number -- if you don't know your student's school ID number, please contact schoolsupport@yuenluischools.
com and we will send you a direct link)
- Students who missed the September picture day should plan on getting a photo taken on October 21 - students who have not had a picture taken for this school year will receive an ID card at the time of their photo
- Students who purchased photos can return their photos in exchange for a retake at no charge -- a new order will be shipped to the school at no charge (no need to place an order)
- Students who would like a retake for the yearbook may receive a yearbook retake at no charge -- please note that the retake photo will replace the original photo, and the retake photo will be the photo that is included in the yearbook
- New ID cards will not be printed for retake photos
Nov. 16 We Care
Nov. 17 Jazz Band & Choir Concert, 7:00 pm
Nov. 23-25 No School - Thanksgiving Break
Nov. 29 Last Day of Tri 1
Dec. 13 Winter Choir Concert
Dec. 15 Jazz Band & Concert Band Concert
Dec. 16 Ugly Sweater Day
Dec. 19 - Jan. 2 No School - Winter Break
Jan. 9 Girls' Volleyball - 1st Practice
Jan. 9 Lion King Play Rehearsals Begin
Jan. 13 MLK Assembly
Jan. 16 No School
Jan. 19 Beg. Band & Jazz Band Concert
Jan. 27 Semester Break - No Students
November 1 - December 10
- Wrestling (Open to all students grades 6-8)
January 9 - February 17
- Girls' Volleyball (Open to 7th and 8th grade girls)
February 28 - April 7
- Girls' Soccer (Open to 7th and 8th grade girls)
- Boys' Basketball (Open to 7th and 8th grade boys)
April 18 - May 25
- Track and Field (Open to all students grades 6-8)
- Girls' Basketball (Open to 7th and 8th grade girls)
Fees: $20 ASB Card Purchase Required
Physical: Students participating in a school sport must have a current Sports Physical on file at HRMS. These physicals are good for 2 years.